This thai dish is not only incredibly delicious it’s also food processor friendly! Loaded with all kinds of fresh herbs and vegetables the ingredients are whirled around and within seconds there ready to be rolled into the most delicate, moist, healthy turkey meatballs. Enjoy them for dinner with a big bowl of cauliflower rice drizzled with a super yummy homemade yellow curry sauce. Bring them with you to lunch atop a big and hearty salad. Any way you want them- they’re amazing!
I’ve loved Thai food for as long as I can remember. The insane amount of flavour that goes into each inspired dish always blows my mind in more ways than one. Using ingredients like fresh ginger, garlic, curry paste, cumin, cinnamon, coriander seed, chilies, rice and of course coconut milk there are many various thai food combinations for you to choose from.
Over the past few years I’ve played around with curry spices and have discovered that depending on the heat intensity of the spice the overall final taste can change very much. I am not one to eat my food super spicy so I do keep my recipes on the more mild side, however if you are a person who likes some fire in there mouth I would recommend buying a spicer variety of ground thai spice found in bulk or in the spice aisle.
For the curry sauce I chose to keep it on the lighter side and used Cha’s Organic Light Coconut Milk instead of full-fat however that is personal preference and would recommend using that one as well for a creamier thicker result.
Other ingredients I included to make this delicious yellow curry sauce were:
- mild curry powder
- sunflower seed butter
- ground ginger
- arrowroot flour *whisked in 2 tablespoons of water (for added thickness)
I do get asked regularly if I eat meat.
Specific Answer: I eat Fish 90% of the time. The other 10% I stick to lean ground turkey which was used in this meatball recipe.
I eat what makes me feel good and what I feel good about eating not because eating other meats is wrong. We all fuel our bodies differently and for that reason I have come to know that my body craves fish in all forms from week to week, however when a craving for meat persists I indulge in healthy recipes like these to satisfy my soul.
Nutritional Facts include 2 meatballs, curry sauce and cauliflower rice divided into 4 portions.